Thursday, June 10, 2010

Kingston Scrap & Snack - Monthly Event

From July I have decided to commence 2 monthly crop days.

Wednesday Scrap & Snack
10am to 2pm
$10 per person
~3rd Wednesday of each month~
Includes use of my tools, 2 make and take projects, tea & coffee and a light lunch.

Saturday Scrap & Snack
10am to 4pm
All Day $12 per person
Arvo Only $8 per person
~2nd Saturday of each month~
All Day Scrap includes use of my tools, 2 make and take projects, tea & coffee a light lunch
and afternoon tea.
Arvo Only Scrap includes use of my tools, 1 make and take projects, tea & coffee
and afternoon tea.

These events are held at my home in Kingston, Australind WA.
Please RSVP 2 days prior to event for catering purposes.
Contact me on
Ph: 0417 052 162
or Email: joe_leon@bigpond.net.au

Happy Scrapping!

Joellen

No comments:

Post a Comment