Monday, March 16, 2009

MIA & New Product Release

Sorry...I have not managed to do my last 2 days projects for last week...I have still not recovered from my flu and bub has it too! I will attempt to do some of the projects over this week and next week but will not commit to doing them everyday. I have my fundraising crop on 29th March so need to get everything sorted for that and am hoping to design a few new card make and takes for that day. For this reason I will not be doing any giveaways for the next 2 weeks...will start those again when I get back into things properly.

For those that have not yet seen...Kaszazz released some new products today and they are FAB! The bella papers look gorgeous, the stamps as always are fantastic but we also have the 150mm chipboard scallop circles, the Girls Things charms, the ink blending tool and the mini mister organiser. Another fantastic item(s) in the new release is the A to Z album...basically it is a set of different kits to allow you to create a page and pocket layout (1 12x12 page and 6 4x6 mini pages to fit the pocket page inserts in the pebbles albums) for each letter of the alphabet...what a great way to do a year in review album! Check out the new release at www.kaszazz.com

Anyway, keep looking at my blog over the next 2 weeks as I may still upload some pics f my cards I am designing even if they don't fit with the blog war theme.

Happy Scrapping

1 comment: